Friday, March 25, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

I've received this award for One Lovely Blog from Mary over at Me and My Ancestors.  This award was originally created by Sara at Works of Art by Sara.


It's such a good feeling to receive an award when sometimes I'm just wondering if people even read my blog or are interested in what I post!  Thank you Mary!  I think everyone also likes recognition for something they put their heart into, so in keeping with passing this on, I'd love to recognize some of the blogs I enjoy and recently started to follow.  Please take a peak at these blogs if you're not familiar with them already.

Valerie at Begin with Craft
Scrappy Gen at The Scrappy Genealogist
Kathleen at The Misadventures of a Genealogist
Tonia at Tonia's Roots
Nolichucky Roots
Michelle at The Turning of Generations
and last but not least,
Brandt at Brandt's Rants

I will be posting comments on these blogs to inform them of their award!

Sara says:


"Here are the rules that MUST be followed:

1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are "One Lovely Blog"! "

©2010 Joanne Schleier - All Rights Reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so, Joanne. I truly appreciate the kind thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for kindly nominating my blog. My thank you is here: http://www.scrappygenealogist.com/2011/04/blog-awards.html.

    ReplyDelete