- You'd rather go to a genealogy conference than a tropical summer vacation destination.
- You'd rather visit a cemetery than people who are living.
- You spend more time on your computer after midnight than during the day.
- You're daily "newspaper" reading consists of genealogy related blogs in your RSS feed reader.
- The friends you choose have the same
addiction to genealogypassion for doing research on their ancestors.
- Snow days make you grin from ear to ear as you relish in the thought of a "genealogy day".
- Most of your photos are black and white or sepia toned.
- Eating and sleeping are not priorities anymore.
- Regardless of how the conversation starts, it ends with you discussing your ancestors.
- The cabinets are bare, the laundry is not done, the bills are not paid, you have not bathed, but genealogy RSS feeds are all read.
- Your annual tax return is already spent on this year's conferences, online database subscriptions and memberships to more than one genealogy society.
- You walk around with a magnifying glass in your purse.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Are You A Genealogy Geek?
You might be a genealogy geek if: